Hi everyone! I hope all you ladies had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I did! We got to talk to Ryan. He's doing well and it was great to hear his voice. We've had a busy weekend. We spent all day Saturday at the district track meet for Megan. She did awesome. Caylin was a sport for spending her birthday in the rain at a track meet! She turned 11 on Saturday. She got to bring a friend to hang out with and we took the girls to dinner after the meet. Happy Birthday also to Courtney. You can click on my name on the left side of this blog and that will take you to the link for my blog "choices". I have more pictures on there and Caylin's birthday post. Love you guys.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day, etc.
Hi everyone! I hope all you ladies had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I did! We got to talk to Ryan. He's doing well and it was great to hear his voice. We've had a busy weekend. We spent all day Saturday at the district track meet for Megan. She did awesome. Caylin was a sport for spending her birthday in the rain at a track meet! She turned 11 on Saturday. She got to bring a friend to hang out with and we took the girls to dinner after the meet. Happy Birthday also to Courtney. You can click on my name on the left side of this blog and that will take you to the link for my blog "choices". I have more pictures on there and Caylin's birthday post. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hello, I am not sure who will get this but I am Melanie Smith, married to Ryan Smith, Jack Smiths Son. I know that Ryan does not really know much of his Dads side of the family but I thought it would be great to get to know you all and share.
Thanks,
Melanie Smith
check out our blog
http://ramsmithfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment