Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to School!


Dear Family
We arrived in Rexburg Sunday the 31st of August at 3:00PM. As you can see our car was loaded. The house in the background is the house we will be managing. On the drive up to Rexburg from Julian, CA we stopped at Grandpa Harold Smith's house, and then we were grateful to stay with Reid and Naomi in their home for the night. We have a lot of work cut out for us over the next week to get our 15 1/2' by 15 1/2' studio apartment in order. We have done so much today Monday the 1st dad Reid's birthday. But we still have a lot to go. We have an amazing apartment here we pay 200 dollars a month as apposed to 550 or 750. We also get paid 7 dollars an hour for anything that we do on the house. So I russel (Melinda and I are tag teaming writing this, I eat ice cream while she writes and she eats ice cream while I right, hence, the two styles of writing.) have had a lot of work fixing light switches, wiring, smoke alarms, dryer vents etc...
We Love you all.

Love,

Russel and Melinda

2 comments:

Russel and Melinda said...

Paul thanks for the use of the bag we tied it to the trunk. We will bring it to mom and dad's when we come up during thanksgiving

Marie said...

Hey guys! I hope you have a great term at school. It was fun to talk to you the other day. Melinda, let me know how that shirt works for ya!