Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grandpa


Dad and I are in St. George with Grandpa right now! It is an amazing experience being with him at this time in his life. It is definitely a time of rejoicing. The Reunions up in heaven will be ones of joy and happiness. We all love Grandpa he has left his legacy with us. Yesterday dad sat down and just started recapping his life, and how Grandpa has had such an influence in it. I don't think I ever realized why dad is the way he is before hearing him thank Grandpa for rearing him upon correct principles. We sure love you all!

Love,

Russel, Dad, Melinda(My dear sweet wife) and of course Preston Russel

1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

thank you for being there with Grandpa. We are so sad he won't be there for the trip we had planned in December for our babies to visit him at his house, but we know he will be in a better place. Again, please give him our love!