
Yes we have a new arrival
Preston Russel
Born January 22, 2009 on dear Aunt Linda's Birthday
He weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds 8 ounces
and was 20 inches long.
He is absolutely adorable as some biased person reported, Russel says he looks just like Katya and Melinda says he looks just like Russel.
Melinda is doing great and Russel is recovering..Such trauma being a new dad and all.

They hope to be going home to Grandma Julie's Tonight so call them, Best time to call is 2 AM. I am sure they will be up as they haven't trained him on the day/night protocol as of yet.
Jonathan was pulling for January 8 for him to be born but that didn't happen. I don't have pictures but some should be posted soon
5 comments:
Darn, I was hoping for pictures! I see you got some blinking things going! You'll have to tell me where to find those.
me too! let's see some pictures soon!! CONGRATS!
Kristine,
Invite me to your blog
lalder@asisna.com
Thanks Lisa
Russel (other wise known as HOME) left his computer at home so he didn't post any while they were in the hospital. I told him to post soon
Lisa I hear he is a blondie
Do you like how I changed the wall paper Marie?
Pictures should be up soon
Post a Comment