Mom and Dad left for San Diego this morning at 5, I know because we brought them to the airport. When they arrived Mom called and said, "I feel I am on another Planet" It is warm and there aren't 5 foot tall snow berms.
Jealous--we could use the sun in a major way. They report that Preston is adorable, and mom's green smoothie I made her before they left didn't make it through the check line, and mom got frisked. Lucky Lady.
Update on Weston, they are going back to the hospital on Friday hopefully to get a Friday the 13th baby. That is a lucky day.
Take care, if they email pictures I will post them on here. On Both Mom and Dad and Weston & Des's new addition.
Love you all
Lisa
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Lisa. I changed the color or the script because I couldn't read it! I didn't know Des was due so soon - hope all goes well there.
That wasn't Mom, it was Marie!
She isn't they are just taking the baby she has had lots of problems
Post a Comment